Le Clos Saint Sulpice
« Le Clos Saint Sulpice », a charming Guest House from the 19th century – offering a heated outdoor swimming pool and spa allowing to refresh after a day of sight-seeing, and air-conditioned rooms – welcomes you in the heart of the Loire Valley Castles in the vicinity of towns of BLOIS, CHAMBORD and CHEVERNY.
Thanks to its central and convenient location half an hour away from ORLEANS, AMBOISE, TOURS or VENDÔME, you will easily and rapidly go from « Clos Saint Sulpice » to all the Loire Valley Castles, or visit the beautiful Zoo Park of BEAUVAL or discover the Festival of CHAUMONT’s gardens.
Located in a small village only 10 minutes away by car from the center of BLOIS, « Le Clos Saint Sulpice » will seduce you with its estate entirely fenced with ancient stone walls and century-old trees and will offer you a genuine and charming haven of tranquility and a perfect base for touring the beautiful region.
- Hydroalcoholic gel is available in all rooms, corridors and the breakfast room.
- Breakfasts will be taken in staggered hours in the dining room, outside if the weather permits or directly in the room. No savory buffet but prepared dishes will be offered.
- Regarding the swimming pool, 2 sunbathing areas are allocated to each room and swimming must be done room by room.
- Access to the Jacuzzi will also be done room by room.
- Door handles, digital locks etc … are disinfected every day.